Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lunaverus's web site. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials, except as allowed by the software license;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lunaverus at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lunaverus's web site are provided "as is". Lunaverus makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lunaverus does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lunaverus or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lunaverus's Internet site, even if Lunaverus or a Lunaverus authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lunaverus's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lunaverus does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Lunaverus may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Lunaverus does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lunaverus has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lunaverus of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lunaverus's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Refund Policy
We do not offer refunds for used activation keys. Please use the free trial period to evaluate the software before making a purchase. Refunds for an unused activation key are subject to a 10% processing fee. Chargebacks will result in invalidation of your purchase.
10. Old versions of software
We may maintain some older versions of software for download to accomodate users who need to re-install the software and do not want to purchase the latest software updates. Not all older versions will be available for download, but we will provide at least 1 older version for every user to download.
11. Customer Support
Customer support is not intended to answer questions that are already addressed on the documentation page. Spamming or abuse of the support email, including repeated asking of questions that are addressed on the documentation page, will result in your requests being de-prioritized or blocked, even if you have purchased software with priority for customer support.
Prices are subject to change at any time.